The health and safety of our employees and clients is our highest priority. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we wanted to share some of the actions POD Group is taking to help protect both you and our employees. As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
and local health officials around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
1. Investing in additional hardware, fiber capacity and remote applications to ensure all our employees have the necessary tools to work from home, efficiently and securely, should the CDC advise us to work from home.
2. Investigating the possibility of department work shifts at the office in conjunction with remote work to further ensure no delays in production and that we remain on schedule for all deliverables and submittal deadlines.
3. In person and/or remote internal meetings multiple times daily by each department to ensure projects are remaining on schedule and meeting our clients demands/requirements.
4. Housing the bulk of our core applications with best-of-breed cloud providers.
5. Utilizing cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity solutions on our critical on-premises resources.
6. Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitation in our office, fleet and equipment.
All of us at POD understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our condolences to those who have already been affected. As this situation continues to develop, we will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our customers, employees and community as our highest priority.
All of our office personnel, field crews and management staff have remained focused on our client’s deadlines and priorities with no issues to date. At this time, we have no reason to believe that your projects and our services will be negatively impacted with the contingency plans we’re putting in place. We will continue to provide the same quality and promptness that we have the past 7+ years. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your projects, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or our management team.